Sunday, 20 September 2009

Making Money: Go for it!

It seems that everybody has this dream of making a vast fortune on the Internet, but most are not willing to do what it takes. What it takes is effort and persistence, particularly when starting out on a new venture.

There is a paradox that happens on the Internet, and that paradox is... The more that you support others in making money, the more money you get to make yourself.

You need to be willing to work and support others. You need to be able to work as a team and when your doubting mind tells you that things don't seem to be working - and it does this with all of us - you will need persistence.

Personally, I have been through these barriers and I am now at last beginning to cash in on my past efforts. Commitment was the key for me and it stands to reason that it will be the key for anyone who really wants to make money.

Here's a place to start if you enjoy interacting with others... Get Paid for Making Friends. When you get sign up make me a friend, so that I can help you with anything you may not understand. I will do all I can to help you, because your success is my success. Earning will start immediately you make your first post, or respond to any of the thousands of posts that other users have made.

You can begin by writing down all the things that you think you can make a conversation with, and then just go for it! Put the discussions up on the site! If you are not sure of anything, contact me, and I will help you. Your posts don't have to sound wonderfully intelligent or even be very well written. It is the topic of conversation that other users will be attracted to not the clever way it may be written.

Once you get involved and understand the business, which shouldn’t take too long, you need to tell your friends, put your referral link on your blog, on myspace, youtube, or wherever it will be seen. Get yourself known around the Internet as best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment